Check it out:
Our second version of the Shabbat2Go DIY KIT – print at home tableware to celebrate rituals and provoke juicy conversations.
Co-designed by the Lab/Shul team and the Dov Abramson Studio in Jerusalem, these three tableware center pieces include two table-tents and one standing three-fold – containing a selection of blessings, rituals and questions to help you upgrade friday dinner into a feast for all senses.
Conversation Starter Three-Fold: Download PDF
Two Table Tents: Download PDF
Useful Tips for Best Use
- PRINT: There are three printable objects – each one on a standard Letter paper size. Use white paper of any weight. These print best in color but work ok in B&W.
- FOLD: Follow simple cues to fold the ritual tents in half + three fold conversation piece.
- FOLLOW: Use the map to follow steps 1-6 around the table. Got more or other rituals or ideas? Mix & Match.
- SHARE: Like our DIY kit? share with friends, spread the word, and please share feedback with us — we’ll revise them for the next round. Email us at [email protected].
- GIFT: You really like it? We are happy to share this kit for free – and rely on your investment to keep these coming.please support Lab/Shul’s creative efforts with you tax-deductible gift. Thanks!