On March 10th, Amichai and members of NYC’s diverse faith communities will connect over shared food, then gather for a mind-and-heart-opening conversation with some of NYC’s most prominent faith leaders:
- Abhiram Das (Director of Harinam House)
- Daisy Khan (Director of the Women’s Islamic Initiative in Spirituality and Equality)
- Rev. Dr. Sensei TK Nakagaki (President of the New York Buddhist Council)
- Amichai Lau-Lavie (Spiritual Leader of Lab/Shul)
- Father Michael Holleran (Parish Priest, Church of Notre Dame)
- Reverend Diane Berke (Founder and Spiritual Director of One Spirit Interfaith Seminary)
One Spirit Learning Alliance, an interfaith seminary in NYC, is an official partner of Karen Armstrong’s Charter for Compassion. They are committed to creating a more peaceful world and believe that strengthening bonds between faith groups is paramount to this mission.
FREE and open to the public
6pm – Vegetarian fare
7pm – Panel discussion
One Spirit Learning Alliance – 247 W 36th St 6th Floor, New York, NY 10018
What To Do.
Seats are filling up quickly, be sure to RSVP ASAP!