Lab/Shul Shabbat AM on 4/19
Join the Lab/Shul community with friends from other congregations in NYC for an inspiring Shabbat morning marking Passover week and Holy Saturday in a celebration of interfaith solidarity, shared stories, hopes, and prayers for peace.
It’s not just shared symbolic eggs that link these two holy days and traditions.
Led by Amichai Lau-Lavie with special guest – Rev. Vince Anderson, pastor of Revolution Church, liturgical coordinator at Citylights Community and gospel keyboardist.
And, of course, we’ll have this month’s Lab/Shul Ritual Team:
- Naomi Less (music director), Shira Kline (Maven), Sarah Sokolic (Maven) Jeremy Brown (violin), Lior Koren (bass) and Glenn Grossman (drums)
City Winery, 155 Varick St, NYC
SPECIAL BRUNCH OPTION:
Come for worship, stay to break Matzah with your Lab/Shul friends.
LIMITED SEATING – RESERVE BY APRIL 14th
BRUNCH RESERVATIONS CLICK HERE
- $25 per adult/$15 per kid (10 and under)
- Glass of wine optional for an additional $12
- Soft drinks included
- Brunch will kosher-for-passover-STYLE, not strictly kosher for passover.
- Free for Lab/Shul SeasonPass holders
- Suggested Donation: $10/$20 – individual / family guest pass – RESERVATIONS CLICK HERE
- 1st Timers: we invite you to come for free as well. Email MOLLY to let us know you’ll be coming.
Lab/Shul’s Monthly Shabbat Mornings are Family-friendly musical worship events with Storah-style adult learning, creative kids programs, conversation, complimentary coffee, wine and juice. Food – BYO!
Kids Programming led by JessAnn Smith (Children’s Shabbat Program Director)