“Walk on the Wild Side”
Lab/Shul Monthly Shabbat Morning
Nov. 16 is our second monthly Shabbat at City Winery.
Join us in a tribute to Lou Reed with guest musician Noah Chase Solomon, Lab/Shul Ritual team, and guest artists.
- Live music and liturgy led by Amichai, Shira and Naomi with guest musicians Noah Chase-Solomon, Glenn Grossman
- A tribute to Lou Reed (A City Winery friend and regular)
- Creative arts studio for all ages with Linda White – Imagination Play Project
- Intearactive Storahtelling-style Torah wrestling with Jacob the patriarch and our Storah-Mavens, directed by Aaron Davidman
- Kids programming with our All-Star-Team
- Bottomless coffee, tea and juice provided. Wine, Grape Juice and Challah on us.
- POTLUCK BAKED GOODS – please bring cakes, cookies, and other baked goods to share at our potluck kiddush. (Contact [email protected] for details)
To reserve your seat, purchase tickets HERE. Can’t afford to and want to help us set up? Be in touch!
SEASON PASS HOLDERS & LAB/SHUL REGULARS:
Want to share what you love with those you love?
Invite a friend for FREE for this coming Shabbat AM.
Contact [email protected] for details.