Dear Lab/Shul Friends,
Believe it or not, we’re already gearing up for Lab/Shul high holy days – and will be launching our dreams, theme and team soon.
Unfortunately, our venue has fallen through and we are calling on our community to help us find the perfect space for us. Our strategy is not unlike two young small children named Jane and Michael – who wrote a letter requesting their perfect nanny – and the winds lifted their plea to just the right hands.
We are writing that letter and asking the internet winds to blow this request into just the right hands to lead us to our 5776 sanctuary for sacred gatherings. See below for our specific needs.
Here’s what you can do:
- Know someone in real estate? Connect us to them.
- Know a venue scout for film or events? Connect us to them.
- Have the perfect space in mind? Share the information with us.
As Mother Goose says, “Blow, wind, blow.”
Thank you for truly co-creating High Holy Days together. We literally can’t do it without you. Here’s a link to a pdf with all the space specifications (also posted below):
– Amichai and the Lab/Shul Team
Lab/Shul High Holy Days Space specifications:
- Main worship space capacity for 600-1000
- At least 2 Kids programming spaces: flex/multi-purpose spaces (25-50 people per room)
- A Lobby/convening space
- Handicap accessibility
- A/V capabilities (Projection/large screens, sound system, lighting)
- Ample bathrooms
- Catering allowed in
- Close to public transportation
- Backstage prep-area/greenroom
- Wi-fi enabled
Would be great if it had:
- flexible seating (not pews)
- accessible stage lower to the ground or no stage (we can bring in platforms)
- Sound system with engineering on premises (we can also bring in)
- Webstreaming capabilities
- Parking nearby
- Chairs included (can be rented if necessary)