Lab/Shul Together is, at its heart, a way to step into the center of our community, building relationships towards a common vision of love and justice.
If you’re passionate about Lab/Shul, love, or justice, we’ve got you. Here are six ways to get involved:
- Love Squad: Whether responding to an urgent lifecycle need or getting together for a social Saturday evening, Love Squad is the source of how we as a Lab/Shul community show love and care for one another.
- Justice Team: Work in solidarity with community partners and vulnerable populations towards impactful positive change in New York City and beyond.
- Kaddish Club Dinners: Our monthly Kaddish Club Dinners are coordinated, facilitated, and hosted by Lab/Shul co-creators.
- Weekly Action Team: Show up to Lab/Shul’s weekly action, curated by a team of community organizers!
- Sacred Space Specialists: Volunteer helping set up or clean up at Shabbat AM, Sabbath Queen, and other Lab/Shul events to co-create the space and energy for sacred communal experience.
- Lab/Shul Together Facebook Group: Join our Facebook group to communicate directly with other Lab/Shul co-creators about love and justice opportunities in NYC.
To find out more about these opportunities or to propose others, contact Rabbi Kerry at [email protected].