The sounds and sights of these High Holy Days still resonate and echo. On behalf of the entire Lab/Shul team – my deep thanks to each of you who joined us this new year, uptown or online.
What a profound privilege.
As we move into the rest of the year I’d like to share you with five things:
- We would so appreciate your feedback so that we can learn from our experiments and do even better next time. See super short survey below.
- Check out some of the photos and videos from the High and Holy Days – more coming soon.
- An invitation for all ages to complete the High Holy Season with us – join me on October 4 to unscroll the Torah, roll up our sleeves to help others, and celebrate Succot together on the rooftop of the Manny Cantor Center.
- Check out our calendar for future events, including our first Shabbat PM on October 16. (Click here to RSVP)
- Loved it? Never too late to show your love, at any level, and give a new year’s gift to Lab/Shul, helping us keep hearts and doors open for more of us, for free, year-round.
Oh and one more – check me out on MSNBC’s new show ‘Just Faith’ talking about the pope’s visit. The segment aired on Yom Kippur. (I’m on at 17:00) Shabbat Shalom & Shana Tova
Amichai & the Lab/Shul Team
This is Lab/Shul’s third High Holy Season. We tried a lot of new things and would love your feedback to evaluate and keep on lab’ing. Location? New liturgy translations? Kids programs? Pricing structure? Please take a few minutes to reflect on your experience, share your feedback and co-create with us the community that will be truly everybody friendly.
You can also check out some of out videos for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur here!